You can help keep the North Carolina coast a great place to live, work and play.
Your gift of:
- $25 can provide supplies for rain gardens, which protect water quality by filtering polluted stormwater.
- $50 can help support one of our many coastal cleanups.
- $100 can supply wetland plants to restore 100 square feet of wetlands along our coast.
- $250 can restore 25 bushels of oysters in a reef or a living shoreline.
- $500 can produce one professionally written story from Coastal Review Online.
- $1,000 can support educational field trips for students to experience the coast first-hand.
Explore the many ways to give below, from memberships to donations to a coastal license plate. If you prefer, you may simply download this form and mail it with your check made out to North Carolina Coastal Federation at 3609 N.C. 24 Newport, NC 28570. Please call us with any questions at 252-393-8185. Thank you.