Individuals or families:
$35, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000*
A special $15 student/limited income membership is available.
*This level of membership qualifies you for the federation’s Coastal Society.
Businesses and groups:
$50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000
We offer business memberships with special benefits to recognize our businesses supporters.
- Annual publications
- Monthly Coastal Happenings e-newsletter
- Alerts and discounts for programs, workshops and events
- Use of the Nature Library at the Coastal Federation headquarters in Ocean
- Subscription to Coastal Review Online
- Opportunities to volunteer and help conduct exciting restoration projects
- Additional benefits include: $100 level – Logo hat; $250 level – Logo t-shirt; $500 level – t-shirt and hat; $1,000 level – Inclusion in the federation’s Coastal Society.
If you prefer, you may download this form and mail it to us: 3609 N.C. 24 Newport, NC 28570. Please enclose check made out to the North Carolina Coastal Federation. Please call us with any questions at 252-393-8185. Thank you.
Introducing new people to the federation is critically important in our efforts to increase awareness of coastal issues and build support for a healthy coast. You can inspire others to join the federation by sharing your story. Click here to learn more.
Membership fees minus the value of benefits received are tax deductible.
Fair market value of benefits are: $15 – $50 level: 0; $100 – $250 level: $15; $500 level: $30; $1,000 level: $40.
We respect your privacy. The North Carolina Coastal Federation does not rent, loan or sell your membership listing.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2000. The license is not an endorsement by the State.