Your membership ensures clean, safe and open coastal waters for boating, swimming and fishing, strengthens the coastal economy while protecting the ecosystem and inspires community action to protect the coast for future generations.
Volunteers are the key to our success in protecting and restoring the North Carolina coast. As a Coastal Federation volunteer, you can meet new people, learn new skills and have fun!
Hit the road with a Coastal Federation specialty license plate. Your purchase of this beautiful plate supports our work to protect N.C.’s spectacular coast.
The Coastal Review Online is the only non-profit news service providing unbiased, in-depth and investigative reporting conservation issues and stories on the North Carolina coast. Sign up to become an informed, engaged steward of your coast.
How your support helps us:
The North Carolina Coastal Federation is a member-supported nonprofit organization committed to protecting and restoring our coast. We engage and educate people from all walks of life knowing together, we can preserve the coast for current and future generations.
- Clean coastal waters that support fishing, swimming and a vibrant coastal economy
- Natural and productive estuarine shorelines
- Oysters that thrive and support fisheries and coastal habitats
- Effective coastal management decisions that protect and restore the coast
- A coast that is free of marine debris