Your membership in the Coastal Federation brings you into a community of people who love the coast. Your gift will protect and restore coastal habitats, educate students and community leaders and promote sound management of our coast.
- Annual publications delivered to your mailbox
- Monthly Coastal Happenings e-newsletter
- Invitations and discounts on events and workshops
- Subscription to Coastal Review Online — our award-winning news service
- Opportunities to volunteer and connect with other members
“As a member of the North Carolina Coastal Federation, I love meeting others who treasure the coastal area as much as I do. The ocean, beach and Intracoastal Waterway are priceless, allowing all who visit a sense of the awe and magnitude of nature. It is a treasure to be preserved for our enjoyment and for future generations.”
–Lynn Weyerhaeuser, New Bern
Tax Information: Membership fees minus the value of benefits received are tax deductible. Fair market value of benefits are: $15-$50 level: $0; $100-$250 level: $15; $500 level: $30; $1,000 level: $50.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919.807.2000. The license is not an endorsement by the State.