The federation welcomes the opportunity to partner with local groups as the charity beneficiary of local events. Please contact Sarah King prior to your event to confirm event details and the guidelines below.
As the charity beneficiary, the federation often will:
– Provide print informational materials for participants
– Provide logos and guidance on messaging
– Have a presence at the event- including a table/tent, materials, and/or representative
– Make announcements at the event
– Promote/share the event on social media and online events calendar
– Provide prompt written acknowledgement of any tax deductible gifts.
As the event organizer, the host organization often will:
– Mention the federation in promotional materials and press releases
– Include the federation on the event page with our name, logo, and brief information about our work with a link
– Include an option in registration for individuals to make an additional donation to the federation
– Adequately staff and execute the event and convey any special requests or volunteer opportunities well in advance
– Enable the federation to send a thank you message to registrants after the event
– Make a donation to the federation within 60 days of the event.